Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome New Readers from U of C!

Last Thursday, I was honored to guest lecture the Power and Influence in Organizations class at the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business. I thoroughly enjoy teaching the class and as usual, Dr. Tanya Menon is an incredible host. Her class always provides me a great opportunity to share my expertise, while giving me insight and ideas along the way to use in future classes.

Welcome to everyone from the class – hope you find this blog useful in your continued studies. Let me know if there is a particular communication conundrum or topic you are interested in and I will try to address it in an upcoming blog. Or, if you are part of the growing twittering world, start following me and we can exchange ideas there as well. My username is @tzagnoli.

Thanks again for visiting – look forward to talking with you soon!Theresa

No comments: